DETROIT â€“ Toyota Motor North America President Jim Press tomorrow will join the chiefs of the U.S. Big Three auto makers and United Auto Workers President Ron Gettelfinger in Washington to testify before the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on energy and air quality. At first blush, it may seem odd that Press, from the auto maker that is the worldâ€™s fastest-growing and boasts the greenest image, would want to join with Detroit to talk fuel economy and related issues. But Press ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyotaâ€™s Press to Testify With U.S. Big Three Chiefs Tomorrow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642