Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. starts 2003 on a low note, with January sales of 119,329 units down 5.7% over year-ago. Toyota division fell 5.4%, with only new vehicles such as the completely revamped Corolla and 4Runner SUV and the newly facelifted Echo posting year-on-year gains. Camry sales fell 25.2% to 27,003 units, and Lexus passenger car sales dropped 18.2% in January to only 8,723 units. Camry sales are down 25% in January. While Toyota division light trucks were off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sales Slide Against Strong 2003 Forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642