Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s October deliveries tumbled 25.9% on a daily basis from year-ago, despite its 0% financing initiative designed to increase sales. “Still, (the 'Saved by Zero’ incentives program) managed to breathe some life into an otherwise lackluster month,” Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager-Toyota Div., tells media on a conference call today, saying eight of the 11 models included in the promotion saw sales increase from September. Carter says 0% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sales Tumble 25.9% in October, Despite 0% Financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642