DEARBORN, MI – Press reports concerning a seventh North American vehicle assembly plant for Toyota Motor Corp. are premature, a company official tells Ward’s. Dennis Cuneo, TMNA senior vice president-external affairs and public policy for Toyota Motor North America Inc., says while Toyota likely will need to expand its manufacturing footprint as demand for its models continues to grow, the auto maker has not selected a location or a date when the plant would open. “There’s no active ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Says Talk of Seventh North American Plant Premature" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642