Toyota Motor Corp. forecasts 2006 worldwide sales at 7.91 million units and worldwide production at 8.11 million units. Adding expected results for Daihatsu and Hino brands brings the figures to 8.85 million and 9.06 million, respectively. Output of 9.06 million, a 10% increase from 2005’s 8.25 million units, would surpass General Motors Corp., based on current production, making Toyota the No.1 auto maker in the world. "We don’t want to be focused on whether we’re the number-one seller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sees 2006 Output at 9.06 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642