CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. reports an after-tax profit of A$10.9 million ($7 million) for the last fiscal year ending March 31, on revenues of A$6.2 billion ($4 billion). It marks the first profit in three years and compares with a net loss of A$2.7 million ($1.8 million) for the 15-month reporting period of Jan. 1, 2001, to March 31, 2002. The profit also represents a return of 1.3% on shareholders' equity of A$821 million ($539 million). Toyota's net return on sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sees Successful Fiscal Year, Pulls Ahead of Holden" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642