WOODSTOCK, Ont., Canada – Toyota Motor Corp. officially announces it will build its seventh plant in North America here in this town of 34,000 people. The plant will be located just 25 miles (40 km) from Toyota Motor Mfg. Canada Inc., Toyota’s existing Canadian assembly plant in Cambridge, Ont., and employ 1,300 workers. Some 4,300 people are employed at Cambridge. TMMC Woodstock will produce 100,000 RAV4s annually beginning in 2008. Executives will not say for certain if it will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Selects Canadian Site for Seventh Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642