Toyota Motor Corp. will sell its entry-level Soluna Vios model in Thailand this year for about 500,000 baht ($11,570). Three versions of the vehicle, an updated version of Toyota’s Soluna model, will be sold in the country. Toyota already sells about 1,500 Solunas per month in Thailand and will produce the new version there, as well. Some of the vehicles also will be exported to other countries, Toyota says. The news comes after rival Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s announcement it will sell its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Sell Soluna Vios in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642