Toyota Motor Corp.'s LandCruiser achieves a significant milestone, surpassing 750,000 sales in Australia during the 60th anniversary year of the off-road vehicle. The LandCruiser has the longest history of any Toyota nameplate. The auto maker says the SUV’s dependability in local conditions helped make Australia the largest single market for the vehicle, accounting for more than one in 10 of all LandCruisers ever built. The sales total is comprised of 280,000 LandCruiser wagons, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sells 750,000th LandCruiser in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642