LAGUNA BEACH, CA – As a relatively new – and complex – form of automotive technology, hybrid-electric vehicles (HEVs) have created several uncertainties and misconceptions among the car-buying public. In an effort to separate hybrid perception from reality, Toyota Motor Corp., the epicenter of the technology with five Toyota- and Lexus-brand HEVs currently on sale, is looking to unravel the mysteries and set the facts straight regarding one of the industry’s most scrutinized developments. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Separates Hybrid Perception From Reality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642