Toyota Motor Corp. will unveil four never-before-seen vehicles at the upcoming Geneva auto show this month, including a Yaris concept and a refreshed version of its Prius hybrid-electric vehicle. The Yaris T Sport receives the largest engine yet for the subcompact lineup, a 1.8L 4-cyl. It also features new bumpers, radiator grille, alloy wheels and a changed suspension from the existing Yaris. Toyota has redesigned the Prius’ interior for the ’06 model year, as well as added Intelligent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Show Yaris Concept, Refreshed Prius at Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642