Toyota Motor Mfg. Poland has begun production of engines and transmissions for a new line of small cars from Toyota and PSA Peugeot Citroen. Toyota is set to produce 250,000 units annually of the new 1L gasoline engine and 300,000 manual transmissions for the new vehicles from Czech joint venture Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech.(See related story: Toyota, PSA Give Glimpse of New Small Cars) Some 100,000 of the 300,000 small passenger cars built at the JV this year are slated to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Starts Up Engine, Transmission Production in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642