KARIYA, Japan – In another move designed to strengthen Toyota Motor Corp.'s supplier group, Koyo Seiko Co. Ltd. and Toyoda Machine Works Ltd., the auto maker's main steering and driveline providers, will merge their businesses in January. The announcement, formalized at a joint board meeting in May, builds upon an earlier alliance, FAVESS Co. Ltd., which was established in 2002 to develop and market electronic power steering (EPS) systems. The new organization, to be named JTEKT Corp., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Suppliers Koyo Seiko, Toyoda Machine Join Forces" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642