Toyota Motor Corp. says its worldwide sales will grow 4% in 2004, while production will increase 7% in the new year. The auto maker forecasts 2004 global sales at 6.33 million vehicles – 4% more than expected 2003 results of 6.07 million. Of this total, Toyota anticipates a 2% rise in Japan to 1.76 million vehicles and sales of 4.57 million units in overseas markets, 5% more than expected for 2003. Most of the anticipated production growth will happen overseas, where the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Targets Growth for Coming Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642