CANBERRA – A cutaway version of the Toyota Camry is being used in communications company Telstra Group’s Sydney Innovation Center as part of a business partnership designed to push the boundaries of in-car technology and telematics. Ted Pretty, Telstra Group technology, innovation and products managing director, says the Camry will form part of a special “innovation zone” in the center's North Ryde complex. "The innovation zones are designed to allow cross-industry project teams to test ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Telstra Team to Study Telematics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642