NEW YORK – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will test the European-market Aygo to see if the small city car is suitable for sale here, says Jim Lentz, executive vice president of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. The Aygo experiment comes as an urbanization trend in the U.S. is creating the potential for a new breed of smaller cars suitable to the needs of city dwellers, Lentz says. “People are moving back to city centers because they like the downtown culture and don’t want to commute,” he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Test Aygo for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642