Thailand’s new-vehicle sales surged 30% in 2003 to 533,176 units. Toyota Motor (Thailand) Co. Ltd., which collates statistics for the industry, says new-car sales jumped 41.7% to 179,005 units, while commercial vehicle sales rose 25% to 354,171 units. One-ton commercial pickup truck sales increased 28% to 309,114. Toyota was the market leader with a 46.2% market share, followed by Honda Motor Co. Ltd. with 34%. Toyota sales of 188,748 vehicles set a company record. The auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thailand 2003 New Vehicle Sales Set Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642