Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. is planning a major expansion, saying the combined capacity of its two plants is insufficient to cope with international and domestic demand. Both facilities are designated to build Hilux Vigo pickup trucks and Fortuner SUVs under Toyota’s International Multipurpose Vehicle (IMV) project. Due to the strong demand and limited capacity in Thailand, Toyota relocated Fortuner production destined for the Philippines and Saudi Arabian markets to Indonesia, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thailand to Expand to Meet Increased Demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642