Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. begins manufacturing the Prius hybrid-electric vehicle a year after the start of production of the Hybrid Camry in the country. With the third-generation Prius rolling off the assembly line, Thailand becomes the third country in the world to assemble the HEV, after Japan and China. The official launch will be at the Thailand International Expo 2010, which will be held Dec. 1-12. Toyota Thailand says it already has taken 1,000 orders for the locally built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thailand Launches Prius Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642