Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. signals a 42.4% share of the Thai auto market isn’t good enough. With sales recovering after the global economic crisis, but still down 14.4% after 11 months to 202,244 units, the auto maker is shaking up its senior executive board. Toyota’s goal is to boost sales over the next three years and develop personnel more closely in line with the global network. The Bangkok Post newspaper says the auto maker is determined to achieve a sales target of more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thailand Realigns Executives to Further Boost Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642