UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd says deliveries of its 1.5L Vios passenger car have topped 100,000 units since the vehicle’s launch in 2003, representing sales worth MR8 billion ($2.5 billion). “The response has been slightly above expectation,” New Vehicle Sales Director Harry Loo Chee Yan tells reporters. “The demand is still good, and we are hoping sales will be slightly better than before with the launch of the new Vios in October last year.” UMW Toyota sold 81,700 units of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thailand Says Strong Demand for New Vios" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642