CANBERRA – Ten Australian drivers begin a 6-month trial of Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd.'s next-generation telematics system using specially equipped Toyota Camry Grandes. In-vehicle information, such as distance traveled, will be transmitted via satellite directly to the auto maker's intelligent transport system development team in Australia and relayed to the service department at dealer Tory Toyota, the New South Wales base for the test program. The dealership then can contact the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Trials Telematics Down Under" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642