Toyota Motor Europe says it has revised its 2004 sales forecast and now anticipates 900,000-unit deliveries this year vs. the 860,000 it had previously targeted. The revision comes on the heels of Toyota’s record-setting calendar year-to-date sales in Europe. During January-August Toyota sold 628,664 vehicles, a 12% rise over like-2003 on the strength of sales of its Avensis (up 48% year-to-date), Yaris (up 8%) and Corolla (up 5%) models. Toyota will support the new sales target with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Ups European Sales Target 40,000 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642