TOKYO – Toyota Motor Corp. produced 4.2 million vehicles in Japan last year – but it had a lot of help doing it. Of the total output, 2.6 million units, or 62%, were built by subsidiary and affiliated companies. These auto makers, nine in total, include Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd., Daihatsu Motor Kyushu Co. Ltd., Hino Motors Ltd., Central Motors Corp., Gifu Auto Body Industry Co. Ltd., Kanto Auto Works Ltd., Toyota Auto Body Co. Ltd., Toyota Industries Corp. and Toyota Motor Kyushu Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Uses Network of Manufacturers to Supplement Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642