PARIS – Seven internal teams at Renault SA are preparing the ground for the 3-year business plan CEO Carlos Ghosn will announce Feb. 9. The “Transversal Teams” are benchmarking Renault's current activities and comparing them to the best in other industries, then making proposals to management. Potential for growth enormous, Ghosn says. "At Renault, there is potential for enormous growth," Ghosn says in a Renault employee publication describing the process. "The teams must track down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Transition Teams Laying Ground for Renault's New Business Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642