DETROIT – General Motors Corp.'s Buick Div., a key factor contributing to GM's declining market share over the decades, likely will post another year-over-over sales decline in 2005, the brand's third straight annual decrease in the U.S. Buick is one of only two GM brands – the other is Saturn – on the way to posting a decline in 2005 despite the raging success of GM's “Employee Pricing for Everyone” incentive program. Through July, Buick sales are trailing year-ago's results by 4.3%. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Transitioning Buick Sees Sales Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642