Make no mistake about the litigiousness of the Transportation, Recall, Enhancement, Accountability and Documentation (TREAD) Act, says Larry Stolle, International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) global business development executive. “In some conversations I’ve had with a number of attorneys, they’ve indicated to me that the American Trial Lawyers’ Assn. probably is going to make this required reading,” Stolle tells Ward’s. Not the legislation itself, he adds, but the data it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TREAD Act Tricky, IBM Executive Warns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642