Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks rose a modest 1.8% in Canada in January, reaching 3,430 units, up from 3,235 in like-2006, Ward’s data shows. Class 8 demand slipped 4.2% due to drops at Volvo Truck North America Inc., where a class-leading 69.8% rise in Mack-brand sales wasn’t enough to offset a 60.0% falloff for the Volvo brand. Overall, Volvo Truck sales fell 25.1% to 313 units. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class January 2007 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Truck Sales Inch Upward in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642