PONTIAC, MI – The automotive unit of TRW Inc. will remain intact after Northrop Grumman Corp. spins it off this year, says John Plant, TRW president and CEO. When Northrop Grumman announced in July it would acquire the Cleveland-based TRW, a company with a major presence in defense and aerospace, the future of its automotive unit was in question. The New York Times recently reported that two buyout funds, the Blackstone Group and the Carlyle Group, have joined forces to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive to Remain Intact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642