TRW Inc. President and Chief Operating Officer David M. Cote spiced up his first major automotive media event with a dash of brutal honesty: “We just make too much stuff.” Mr. Cote, who addressed reporters at last week's Society of Automotive Engineers exhibition, has been at the helm of TRW's automotive operations for a mere four months and already is delivering a message of streamlining operations and increasing profitability. Enhancing shareholder value is a top priority for the former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Chief: Too Much Stuff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642