FOWLERVILLE, MI – TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. officials say the auto industry’s current economic malaise factored heavily into their decision to relocate a test track from Florida to Michigan. The supplier’s “Florida (operation) had gotten to the point where it needed significant investment,” says Thomas Oginsky, chief engineer, vehicle development-electronic braking systems. “And travel budgets with OEMs have been restricted. You just can’t get people to travel down there as you once ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Chooses Michigan Over Florida For New Test Facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642