TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. inks a deal for a chassis joint venture with China South Industries Group Corp. The new company, CSG TRW Chassis Systems Co. Ltd., is a 50/50 JV and is located in Chongqing, in China's Bishan County. The two companies will produce advanced braking and steering systems for the Chinese market. The JV is China South's first foray into advanced braking systems. The supplier has 50 JV companies and produces 200,000 vehicles annually. “The establishment of CSG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Inks China Chassis JV Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642