TRAVERSE CITY, MI – TRW Automotive Inc. says its second-generation direct tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) will be available as an ’04 application for a major Japanese OEM. The suppliers tells those attending the Briefing Management Seminars here that the system, dubbed “EnTire Solution” is an advanced direct TPMS that warns drivers to anticipate a low-pressure tire problem in the near future. The system was co-developed with Michelin SA. Also, TRW says it is launching its new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Inks New TPMS Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642