Shareholders of TRW Inc. reject Northrop Grumman Corp.’s proposal to purchase a 20% stake in the company through a stock buyout. Northrop was offering TRW stockholders $53 per share in their unsolicited $6.7 billion buyout offer. TRW’s board of directors continually has insisted Northrop’s offer is "financially inadequate, highly conditional and not in the best interests of TRW shareholders." TRW Chairman Phil Odeen says officials from TRW and Northrop met May 2 to discuss the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Shareholders Vote Down Northrop Proposal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642