TRW Inc.’s shareholders vote by a slim margin to open the company’s books to Northrop Grumman Corp., which is attempting a hostile takeover of the company that includes TRW Automotive. However, two other Northrop proposals are rejected, including one to establish a committee of independent directors to evaluate Northrop’s offer and a second asking TRW to let its shareholders sell stock to Northrop without a shareholder vote. Although the vote to open TRW’s confidential financial records ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Shareholders Vote to Open Books" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642