TRW Automotive Inc. CEO John Plant says he still is not interested in joining the Electronic Stability Control Coalition. TRW’s John Plant The group, established by Robert Bosch GmbH and Continental Teves, is designed to educate consumers about the benefits of stability control technology. (See related story: Rolling with the Punches) “We have such a broad canvas of safety products – active roll control, vehicle stability control, electric steering, there’s all the airbag ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Still Not Interested in Stability Control Coalition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642