TAIPEI – Tung Thih Enterprise Co. Ltd. says it has developed a vehicle heads-up display (HUD) system that eliminates problems plaguing the technology since its debut in 1988. HUDs transparently show certain driving data, such as speed, on the lower portion of a vehicle’s windshield at eye level with the driver. The system developed by Tung Thih, dubbed “Indicator” and on display at the AutoTronics Taipei trade show here, projects more than the speedometer, using a clearer, more vivid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tung Thih Positioned for Growth in Emerging Heads-Up Display Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642