DaimlerChrysler AG started 2003 off with a bang, debuting several stunning concept and production vehicles on the early auto show circuit. At the Los Angeles show, Chrysler Group unveiled its Dodge Magnum sport wagon, while DC's ultra-luxury Maybach brand made its U.S. debut. Mercedes-Benz took the wraps off its C230K sedan that, with a $27,990 base price, it hoped would expand its sales in the entry-luxury sedan market. The Dodge brand had its time in the spotlight during the North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turbulent Year for DaimlerChrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642