TURIN ‚Äď The Turin bankruptcy court rules custom coachbuilder Bertone SpA is not on the verge of insolvency and agrees with a premise put forth by company shareholders that there is no existing majority entitled to run the company. As a result, the court is ordering one or more commissioners to be selected by the Ministry for Economy and Labor to examine the state of Bertone and present a report to the court within 30 days of being appointed. The court then will rule on the company‚Äôs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turin Court Orders Review of Bertone‚Äôs Options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642