Steven Torok, Manfred Bischoff and Ulrich W. Walker of DaimlerChrysler AG will join the 10-member Mitsubishi Motors Corp. board of management at the June 27 annual meeting. Mr. Torok becomes senior vice president, international operations, from his current position overseeing sales and marketing for DaimlerChrysler Corp. Mr. Walker becomes senior vice president, executive director, product planning and marketing. Mr. Bischoff continues to oversee Asian partnerships and alliances.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two DC Execs to Join MMC Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642