FLAT ROCK, MI – The once-languishing Auto Alliance International Inc. in Flat Rock, MI, takes a step closer to 3-shift operation with the launch of two new variants of the Mazda6: a sport wagon and 5-door hatchback. Mazda6 wagon and 5-door production under way at Flat Rock. With these new additions, production at the joint venture between Mazda Motor Corp. and Ford Motor Co. will reach 100,000 units annually, or 491 per day. When Flat Rock begins production of the Ford Mustang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two New Mazda6s Join Mix at Flat Rock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642