It’s not easy being a supplier. When auto makers need to reduce costs, they often demand breaks from their supply base. It has been going on for years, and suppliers surveyed recently for a study by Roland Berger Strategy Consultants don’t see it letting up any time soon. The majority expect cost-cutting targets for the next three years will exceed 10%. In true domino fashion, they must find a way to cut their own costs. One solution rising above the rest is to move production to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two Sides to Supplier Migration Story" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642