United Auto Workers leaders detail to rank-and-file members today a tentative deal the union reached late Friday with bankrupt parts supplier Delphi Corp. and its former parent, General Motors Corp. The deal could be ratified as soon as Thursday. Delphi, GM and the UAW reached an agreement June 22 that helps pave the way for the parts maker to exit bankruptcy later this year, most likely as a private company. It also relieves a massive labor burden for GM ahead of its own contract ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Details Delphi Deal to Members; Ratification Vote Set" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642