DETROIT – The United Auto Workers union continues contract talks with General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co., as it readies for ratification of a 4-year deal with the Chrysler Group. Ron Gettelfinger, UAW president, says his negotiators will not rest until a deal is reached with GM and Ford, plus Tier 1 suppliers Delphi Corp. and Visteon Corp. If company negotiators take a catnap, “We’ll be waiting for them when they get back,” he says. Ron Gettelfinger Workers at all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Hunkers Down With GM, Ford Following DCX Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642