TOLEDO, OH – While Chrysler Group officials take a wait-and-see approach, union leaders at United Auto Workers Local 12 are almost giddy at the thought of adding another shift at the Jeep Wrangler Stickney Avenue plant here. Their optimism stems from the addition of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, a stretched (by 15 ins. [38.1 cm]) version of the historic Wrangler, which labor leaders envision boosting sales of the entire Wrangler line and forcing Chrysler to add another shift at the plant. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Optimistic of Second Toledo Shift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642