Members of the United Auto Workers union’s executive committee today are expected to seek an endorsement of contract concessions from local-level leaders – the next step toward ratification of a deal that could save Chrysler LLC from liquidation. Following a round of weekend bargaining, the UAW has a tentative agreement with Chrysler, Fiat Auto Group and the U.S. Treasury Dept. It includes “modifications” to the union’s 2007 contract that governs the Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Assn., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Seeks to Consolidate Support for Concessions to Save Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642