Two United Auto Workers officials at Ford Motor Co.’s Wayne, MI, assembly plant have been suspended without pay after an altercation with Ford engineers working at the facility. Anderson Robinson Jr. and Jim Jones, two UAW Local 900 officials, reportedly got into a fight with Ford engineers at the plant on Sept. 7 after they saw the engineers making repairs to Focus sedans, work that is contractually stipulated for hourly employees. The engineers, who kept working on the vehicles despite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Suspends Ford Wayne Plant Officials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642