First UAZ 31512s on way to Cuba. ULYANOVSK, Russia – OAO UAZ has shipped the first 48 UAZ 31512 SUV assembly kits to Cuba. A total of 144 kits are to be shipped by the end of 2003. The Cuban-built SUVs will be powered by Russian-made 2.7L 143-hp ZMZ 409.10 gasoline engines. Empresa Reparadora Jose S. Comas, a company located in Camaguey and belonging to Cuba’s state-owned Grupo Industrial Unecamoto automotive group, will assemble the Russian SUVs. In addition to local sale, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAZ Ships Kits to Cuba" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642