The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the government is finally getting the message that support for manufacturing will drive U.K. economic growth. SMMT President Nigel Stein tells industry figures and politicians at the organization’s annual dinner there is a continued shift in government attitude toward manufacturing. “Policymakers are increasingly recognizing the economic importance of a strong manufacturing base and are working with us to make sure the U.K. can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Auto Industry Hails Government Focus on Manufacturing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642