BIRMINGHAM, England – The U.K. automobile industry believes the "unique partnership" it has forged with the British government could make it a world leader in automotive research and development. Paul Everitt, head of communications, economics and policy for the U.K. Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), tells Ward’s the industry's forward-looking Foresight vehicle program is producing futuristic results. The scheme, funded by the U.K. government, began about six years ago, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Auto Industry Touts Government R&D Partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642